logolong

lower back pain

More
14 years 4 months ago #29210 by cookie1
lower back pain was created by cookie1
I suffer from cronic lower back pain had my 3rd back surgery 5/1/09 i suffer from spinal stenosis have for the last 12 years this last surgery was decompression left l-5 and S1 the nerves were crushed and causeing my left leg to swell out of control spent 80% of my time in bed becuse of the pain this surgery brought the swelling down in the leg and nothing more im able to walk with a cane but my gait is so off i walk like ive had 12 drinks lol ..my pain level always is unbearable but i make the best of it put a smile on ..the surgen wants to do a 13 hour surgery and put a pole up my entire back to make it more stable but i just cant put myself through this im not sure my heart can take it i had a heart attack 4 years ago so im opting not to go through this and he isnt even sure it will help the whole problem im on a wide range of pain meds (fentanyl patch 50 mcg) (vicoden 6 per day)(lidoderm patch) (oxycoden 20 mgs 3 per day) (alprazolam when i get panic attacks)(cyclobenzaprine to relax the muscles)and these drugs do help take the edge off the pain so i see myself on these forever cronic pain has caused me alot of depression its hard to be happy when your in so much pain..but i put that smile on and make through another day and look at this as another bump in the road of life ...have a wonderful day,,cookie1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds