logolong

I want to get out of addiction

More
6 years 4 months ago #66953 by annj
Hi, I am Ann. I started my drinking habit when I was 13 years old. It was during a trip to Europe with my friends. I started for fun. But now I can’t stop this. To find a reason for drinking, I told my mom that I had a breakup with my boyfriend. Initially, it was beer. Now instead of beer, I drink Vodka. Even when I go to my work I used to take Vodka in my water bottle to make me present throughout the day. Initially, it was helping me to perform well in my work. But now it has turned all around. I am not able to work properly or concentrate. If I am not able to drink at least one shot drink in the morning, I become anxious and will start shivering. At that point, I understood that I am an alcoholic addict. Unfortunately my dad passed away and I was responsible to look after my family. Now, I am supposed to look after my family. So I am forced to get out of drinking. One of my friends suggested having an alcohol addiction treatment from a clinic in Toronto . Will this treatment help me to come out of this addiction? Will this addiction treatment be covered by insurance? Is there any step I can take along with the treatment, to get rid of this addiction as soon as possible? Please help me out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds