logolong

Disabled toilets

More
15 years 10 months ago #3057 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Disabled toilets
You are wrong about disabled individuals cant do much as we can these days with the UK new laws. I'll be taking these guys to the cleaners.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3061 by
Replied by on topic Re:Disabled toilets
Or....You could...Wash your hands of them...boom boom.......xxxxxxxx
Have a Wee word in their ear ....xxxxxx;) ;)

More
15 years 10 months ago #3070 by ~mark~
Replied by ~mark~ on topic Re:Disabled toilets
This is one issue that sounds as if the yanks have up on you. I can't remember a time when I haven't seen a disabled toilet in any public loo. We still have a few access issues but even those are few. i commend you for your actions Karl. As far as the blue badge bays, when i see this i get on my cell phone and call the local police. In my town they are usually quick to respond and the offending drive comes out to a nice ticket. Total cost with fine and cout costs is around $200.00, or 100 pounds. Expensive parking space for them. The look on their face is \"priceless\". If you don't stand up for your rights than who will? The world is full of people who will take advantage, don't let them.

More
15 years 10 months ago #3072 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Disabled toilets
I have noticed the USA seem to be more diabled friendly than the UK .... the abled people should also get a lot more involved....disablity ..illness and becoming fragile with age can happen to anyone....:S

More
15 years 10 months ago #3077 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:Disabled toilets
The very first thing that came to my mind was \"oh my god\", honestly i really am so shocked, i really didnt think that this kind of thing could happen. Hopeefully the pup owners have and will learn a stearn lesson.

Naomi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3088 by
Replied by on topic Re:Disabled toilets
ducky wrote:

I have noticed the USA seem to be more diabled friendly than the UK .... the abled people should also get a lot more involved....disablity ..illness and becoming fragile with age can happen to anyone....:S

The able bodied might get a lead when we have a strong minded politician as a member of the Cabinet xxxxxxx;)

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds