logolong

The Evil Tom Cat!!

More
9 years 3 months ago #56269 by BUBBADOG14
A week a go the local Tom cat did something awful to my beautiful Willow and as she went to bolt through the cat flap he sprayed over her back end and tail. Because she was so frightened she broke the cat flap. We have a microchip reading cat flap because there are a lot of cats in our close including this Tom Cat. I would love to know who owns this cat if it's not a stray (he always looks fed). And I would give them a grilling about having cats neutered as it would calm the cat down and stop it spraying. Poor Willow had to be cleaned as she stank of cat spray and for 2 whole days she was a wreak and wouldn't go out. We had to buy a new microchip reading cat flap! If my husband or I see this cat in our garden again we are going to give it a good soaking as cats hate water, but if it is a stray I will phone the R.S.P.C.A and get it picked up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #56296 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic The Evil Tom Cat!!
Commiserations, my first cat, little more than a kitten was terrorised by a cat with a strangely disfigured face. The phantom cat as my mother called it got my cat Dinky pregnant, no-one bothered to get their cat seen to back then and rather than do something after the act my mother got rid of her, I forgave but I never forgot.
I'm writing about the cats I've known, it was meant to be only a small section of my next book but it's eight thousand words already!

More
9 years 3 months ago #56299 by Pamten
Replied by Pamten on topic The Evil Tom Cat!!
I do feel for you and Willow. I know it's horrible when things like that happen, some Toms are naturally Boss Cats and just rule the neighbourhood. Hopefully one day it will meet its match.
It may be well fed if it's a good mouser!
I'd let the local vet know as well as the RSPCA as this moggy might be a registered patient
Also spread the word around the neighbourhood warning other cat owners, who knows the news might get back to the owners who could possibly be horrified at what their precious little fur ball is getting up to outdoors.

Cats have such a variety of personalities it makes them great subjects to write about.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds