TOPIC: Who has a crazy cat lol

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 year 5 months ago #68694

• Choose1
  • Choose1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My kitten needs a chill down pill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 year 5 months ago #68703

Kittens are crazy! They have a lot of energy!! My 2 are four coming on five years old now and still have short bouts of craziness everyday! So it never goes!!

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 year 4 months ago #68780

My cat is a wild child. She can tear my home apart in minutes. But, when I have a lot of pain, she's by my side acting worried about me. She is spoiled completely, even needing her own pillow on the bed.

Who has a crazy cat lol 3 months 2 weeks ago #71385

ok how does this work?
ok we had a cat, who was a good human creature, Empathy, not a selfish cat, went to sleep with me at night as a child, then with m&D and came back to me in the morning as a was a sickly child... like he was guarding and checking the family.....he would also flush the toilet in the middle of the night. and loved bright lights , we had to cover the lightbulbs. so sort of crazy very tolerant and patient.

ok bye

Who has a crazy cat lol 3 months 2 weeks ago #71391

I think u have the idea Z Andre, we just talk about our crazy cat Children!!

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 1 week ago #71727

I have 4 adorable spoiled kitties. Chloe is 13, Ranger is 10 and Flash and Wyatt are a year and a half. They are my kids and I love them to deafh!!
Attachments:

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 6 days ago #71730

Beth your kitties are adorable, but I thought my 2 where a handful how do u cope with 4!! Arnie kept me up half the night last night wanting fuss and wouldn't settle till after 3am!! So shattered this morning!! Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beth48

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 5 days ago #71735

They can be a handful at times but I love them dearly! I think they know not to bother me in the middle of the night. Your baby is adorable and I'm wondering if you feed him late in the evening that he might leave you alone.

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 4 days ago #71736

They have a set time feed, I think he is being naughty due 2 the weather here in the U.K being so bad they haven't been going out so they are resting more and so having more energy 2 play later in2 the night. I need 2 find them some more energy zapping games they can play in the evenings before I go 2 sleep so they are both tired when I go 2 bed.

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 2 days ago #71748

How about using a laser pointer at night to wear them out? I use that with my kitties and it tires them out for a while.

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 1 day ago #71751

Arnie used to love the laser pointer but he has got bored with it! He is a kinda lazy cat and just has his moments of zoomies! If I could find a laser that is different to the usual ones that will keep his attention then I would try it.

Who has a crazy cat lol 1 month 10 hours ago #71756

I love the name Arnie! You might want to look on Amazon to see if they have different kinds of laser pointers. I have seen them on there.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds