logolong

what about CFIDS, ME, and chronic fatigue syndrome

More
10 years 10 months ago #47736 by bjjazzy
with this disease it is like having AIDS where every organ and system in your body is affected. it comes with memory and cognitive problems, autism, fibromyalgia with the muscles, bone disease including osteoperosis, arthritis, herniated disks, GI and bowel problems(IBS), allergies to pretty much everything, eye problems with photosensitivity where you have to wear dark glasses, and put drops in for dry eye (sicca syndrome), sensitivities to environmental, chemicals sprayed around you, anaphylaxis to certain things, like bug bites and medications.....everything goes wrong with the person. They end up eventually in a walker, to a power wheel chair, they can suddenly die from reactions to things, many take their own lives for not being able to take drugs and for the chronic pain for years. They eventually end up having problems swallowing and can choke on food, they have TMJ with the jaw and have to wear a jaw splint. I have everyone of these problems. All the problems all together cause an outcome of anxiety and depression, and yet we can't even take these drugs for that either. It is a horrible, horrible disease. It's like you might as well live in a sanitized plastic bubble and not come out of it, or you get sick. I have to sometimes wear a mask on my face to keep away from odors, fumes, and dander. This is why you see these dark glasses on me in my picture here. I have to guard against

Attachment 431745_165237323616365_1333968017_n2.jpg not found

light just top get on the computer and TV.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds