logolong

Does anyone have Neurofibromatosis

More
7 years 4 months ago #63663 by PenPalSeeker90
Neurofibromatosis is a neurological disorder that is genetic. If you have it or don't know please google it and if you do have it please reply

also....

I have made a whatsapp and kik group so we can all chat on a phone app and keep in touch and discuss NF with each other. If you are interested in the NF group please message me your number or kik username and I can add you to the group. Please only join if you have NF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #63666 by BUBBADOG14
I think it's great that you are doing this for suffers of Neurofibromatosis, I looked it up as I have never heard of that. It sounds a nasty disease. I really hope people who are hiding away see this and get in touch. Do you have a Facebook page for suffers as well? If you do mention the name of the group in this post as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
7 years 4 months ago #63676 by PenPalSeeker90
First of all it's not a disease. Diseases have cures. NF has no cure. Please if you googled it use the correct term. NF is not contagious!

More
7 years 4 months ago #63678 by BUBBADOG14
So sorry about that, please forgive me.

PenPalSeeker90 wrote: First of all it's not a disease. Diseases have cures. NF has no cure. Please if you googled it use the correct term. NF is not contagious!

More
7 years 4 months ago #63713 by PenPalSeeker90

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds