logolong

IINVITING MORE DISABLED PEOPLE

More
13 years 2 months ago #33424 by Graham
Hi. Im not sue if this is the right place to put this but I just thought it would be a good idea if people on this site would inviteother disabled people who they know or what ever on to here. This would give us more of a choice of people to contact & become friends with., If you read my profile page you will get a idea of why Im here. It is posible for members to end up helpig others in perso on a 2 way agreement. I have looked after a epileptic male for 6 years & had to be a jack of all trades eve like a doctor or nurseout with the times of office ours. The perso oce had abccesses & I had to put cream on & fresh dressings at home near his personal areas. so its all part of the caring for. I do want to make friends on here & hopefuly meet some but Im oe member who clearly wants to do more good that that. The person I looked after moved in with me & useed a wheel chair for distances. He had other disabilities too. I love pushing people places on wheel chairs. Im willing to travel any where in the uk but beyond Scotland traveling costs would have to be agreed on by who ever & me. It not a dificult thing to make happen. Word of mouth to get more people on this site would help. There are many ways to do thatand there are many ways to get word to some one who is looking for some one like me to do things for them ect.It csn beefit all concerned. please reply with relevent & positive replies THANK YOU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds