logolong

Finding work with inclusive employers

More
12 years 7 months ago #38800 by Janey
I think it's s shame when employers lose talented employees like you because they won't consider alternative ways of doing things. Especially when it would be as simple as you working in a separate office to this man. The employer loses your skills and knowledege, and you lose your livelihood - no-one wins.

I'm sorry your health has deteriorated further. Continuing to work is so important for me - I think I would get very depressed if I was unable to do so, so I do feel for you. Is there any other type of work you could do? Perhaps part-time, or from home?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38801 by NaomiB
yur reply isnt coming up for some reason

More
12 years 7 months ago #38802 by NaomiB
got in it was on page two lol

More
12 years 7 months ago #38803 by NaomiB
i was going to go back partime, but that never happend. nothing i can do really. Think ive done what all im able to do. My mental health is well, bit depressed at times, as you say, you do get depressed. ive been working all my adult life. left college and the next day started working, and worked for the same firm since i left in 2008 for an operation and never went back. not due to me tho as told you what happend. and well, me and my partner are trying for a baby to, so wanting to start a family and do the things that i want to do for me.

More
12 years 7 months ago #38804 by Janey
I'm sorry your employers treated you so badly, but good luck with starting a family - looking after a baby is far more than a full time job!

Moderators: NaomiB
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds