sarcoidosis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2888 by
Replied by on topic Re:neurosarcoidosis
ignirence is bliss

(so is a shampoo induced hangover)

.hic<

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2905 by
Mark..few points youve raised ,Ive been through.....I did get tired on injection days until my body started to get used to it (about three weeks so stick with it)
As for the shortness of breath,my condition is similar ..and you must remember that Enbril will reduce your resistance to infections.I picked up a cold and chest infection before Xmas..the cold went but the chest infection left me with lung water retention (felt as if I was suffocating when laying in bed and made me short of breath when walking)GP prescribed Water Dispersing tablets and they do help.
Stick with the injections,my friend,as you should feel the benefits soon xxx;)
By the way..your also an example of the strength we have....stay in the fight zone xxxxx;)<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2008/05/25 13:54

More
15 years 10 months ago #2911 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:neurosarcoidosis
one thing ive noticed with sarcoid...is that it seems to love those who lead a really full life......it seems to latch on to that zest for living and wants a part of it too.........this is a truly unmedical approach to it.........but i think its a valid observation.

it seems to draw so much energy from us....this has to be respected....it is really important to try to minimise stress (mental and physical) ........ and to get as much rest as possible, particularly when its active.

this often isnt easy to do......lifes day-to-day demands being what they are........but it should be seen as a priority.

on the issue of fighting infection, i found taking slow release Vit C...500mg daily works for me, and being a water soluble vitamin, it is not stored in the body,any excess being excreted in the urine.

mark, for yr sleep apnoae, are you using one of those machines that help you breath at night? .....they seem to be used a lot in the usa, certainly more common in usa households than here in the uk.

xx suzan xx....:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2921 by
Mark..Ive also got an inhaler (hope on a temp basis) had to use it on flight back from Rhodes when plane went above 30,000 feet .......

And Ducky...your just as much an inspiration to us xxxxx;) (I must stop takling those NICE tablets ) xxxxB)

More
15 years 9 months ago #3709 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:neurosarcoidosis
And Ducky...your just as much an inspiration to us xxxxx;) (I must stop takling those NICE tablets ) xxxxB)[/quote]

:blush: that is nice B) B) B)
this aspirant will keep aspiring to inspirate you all;)
:blink: after all those aspires need asprins

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #3731 by
See....say something nice and slung back in your face like a large turd . xxxxxxxxx:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds