logolong

Had Disability Living forms!

More
10 years 9 months ago #47790 by BUBBADOG14
I had a feeling it was going to happen! Yesterday the Department of work & pensions envelope arrived I had a horrible feeling it was going to happen as the government has changed Disability living allowance to ESA and is retesting everyone who claims it. So even though I was awarded DLA for life I've got to now fill in these forms and send them back for these job worth's to decide if I'm still sick enough to have the benefit or whether to take me off it and make me look for work. It's really stressing me out as I know I can't work as I tried and only lasted one day!! So now it will be up to some jobs worth who doesn't know me or how sick I am to make the decision on how my life will pan out!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #47805 by Karl
tell the truth, you willbe ok

More
10 years 9 months ago #47819 by BUBBADOG14
Thanks Boss! They just have a way of making you feel like a fraud, why don't they just contact the G.P's or consultants rather than making you suffer and get stressed which will cause you to become ill!!!

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #47828 by Karl
i have sat in an interview, it was ok
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Karl.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #47831 by tessa
BUBBA, they do this all the time here in Italy too, there are soooo many fake-disabled (ex: blind people caught on tennis courts, wheelchair users caught jogging in their free time...). We have to be interviewed by a couple of doctors, that's all. Which I did, in order for them to certify that I REALLY am 100% disabled, no way I can get any better. The pension I get though is only enough to pay half my carer's wage. Next move: buy an electric saw!! Then the big dilemma: should I sever her horizontally along the waist or vertically from head to toes? This is the question...

:laugh: and don't stress yourself too much !!
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by tessa.

More
10 years 9 months ago #48079 by Jana
Awww, Amanda, I'm so sorry for the stress. It sounds a lot like what people go through here in the states for disability benefits. Just hang in there and love up those kitties! Everything will work out.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds