logolong

Word Association

More
13 years 2 months ago #34132 by mad nat
Replied by mad nat on topic Re:Word Association
Amanda i,m at the hospital with maria, she has had the doctor in who has had her medication upped just to give her body a rest,but my god was she fighting!! she swore at a male nurse,who quite frankly deserved it he was extremly rude, so much so that i had a \"go\" at him! the sister came and asked what was wrong? i told her the male nurse who could barely string an english sentence together was being very rude and patronising!,she asked what was said i told her,i asked this nurse what else were they giving her,to which he replied,It,s none of your business you are not even suppost to be here! i think my b.p went from normal to god knows what!!i calmly explained that i had permission from maria,s son and mother and father, i pointed out to him that if he looked at maria,s notes he would see that!, the next thing i knew i was met with a torrant of swearing and this very rude and ignorant sod telling me what do you know anyway?? that was the straw that broke the camel,s back! i pressed the bell the sister came and asked what was wrong? so i told her what had been said,she asked him if what was saying was true and he blantantly lied and said it was me??? thank god a very sweet elderly lady is staying with her husband 24/7, said \"excuse me,but this lady is telling the truth,not only was this man rude to this lady, he has been very rude to me and told me i should be seen and not heard!\" i also made a point of telling \"mr ignorant\" in front of the sister,oh and actually i am a trained staff nurse so get your fact,s right before you are rude ok!
So it,s now 2.30am i have been allowed to stay with maria,i have spoken to callum and her parents,and i have promised them i will let them know if anything happen,s,i have just had a coffee which the very nice sister gave me and so far maria is out of it again!! i can,t sleep even tho i,m shattered i just want maria to know i,m here for her so for now i,m gonna have another coffee then i,ll go into the z bed beside maria,who know,s maybe maria will be awake 2moro,I HOPE!! goodnight and godbless Natty x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34137 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Word Association
Thank you so much for letting me know the update, you make sure that male nurse gets reprimanded for being so rude and trying to throw it back on you! And if you see him tell him my friend thinks you are what is wrong and he gives the NHS a bad name!:angry: By the way you will get told off for cutting in the 'word association' game!hehehe!!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34138 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Word Association
Calm

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #34139 by
Replied by on topic Re:Word Association
sea

More
13 years 2 months ago #34146 by Christine
Replied by Christine on topic Re:Word Association
ocean

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #34147 by
Replied by on topic Re:Word Association
Indian

Time to create page: 0.809 seconds