logolong

Here are some of my all time favorite console/PC games. What are yours?

More
5 years 4 months ago #69082 by Doctor Teeth
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 3
Burnout Paradise
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2
The entire “Uncharted” series
SSX Tricky
Horizon
Golden Eye 64
Batman: Arkham City
Red Dead Redemption
Grand Theft Auto 3 (and maybe 4. I don’t remember)
Saints Row: The Third
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Soul Calibur 3
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Super Smash Bros.
Streets of Rage 3
Street Fighter 3
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 (I’m big on fighting games, if you haven’t noticed by now)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3, with the Knuckles attachment (back in the old Sega Genesis days)
Tetris (the original Gameboy one. I tried the demo for the latest Tetris game, “Tetris Effect”, and it’s f’in incredible, but it’s the very first game where that the I had to take heed of the epilepsy warning that comes before almost every game).
Valkyria Chronicles
Fallout 3
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Day of the Tentacle
Silent Hill 3
Crimson Skies
And lots, lots, lots more that I don’t remember at the moment! But who gives a crap? Make a new topic sharing something me of your favorite games!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #71929 by Donnyy
I am now very impressed with the Witcher 3. I can say that this is my favorite game! I didn't play the previous two parts, I need to fix it. I love to sit in my favorite chair and enjoy the game in it .
I also liked Hellblade, although the fights were monotonous and boring already in the middle of the game.
Despite the fact that Cyberpunk 2077 is criticized for bugs and story, I really love this game. To date, there are practically no bugs.
I love the Assassins Creed series, it is very interesting and original, although it has become a conveyor production.
If you have someone to play with, then I highly recommend trying games like It Takes Two, A Way Out, Brothers. A very interesting experience to get to know your friend better.
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Donnyy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds