logolong

hey guys

More
14 years 6 months ago #29059 by cheeky_monkey17
hey guys was created by cheeky_monkey17
hey guys and ladies
some of u may know me already, if so hello again, if not then pleasure to meet u.
i no i not posted for sometime but i hope to start posting again.... over the last few weeks i have come to see how much this site has helped me in the past and how it became a home away from home i guess i meet some great people on here, these people helped me and brighted up my day just that little bit more. somethings happened in my life lately which made me forget all the good things and people i already had in my life its not till something happends u remember what that was. i hope that i am still welcomed and am sorry for not posting. well i guess i will stop talking now and hope to talk to u all soon

luv emz x<br><br>Post edited by: cheeky_monkey17, at: 2009/10/26 14:27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #29061 by
Replied by on topic Re:hey guys
Welcome home Emma sweetheart...loads of hugs and kisses from your Uncle Tony xxxxx ;)

More
14 years 6 months ago #29064 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:hey guys
thank you so much x

More
14 years 6 months ago #29066 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:hey guys
cheeky_monkey17 wrote:

hey guys and ladies
some of u may know me already, if so hello again, if not then pleasure to meet u.
i no i not posted for sometime but i hope to start posting again.... over the last few weeks i have come to see how much this site has helped me in the pass and how it became a home away from home i guess i meet some great people on here, these people helped me and brighted up my day just that little bit more. somethings happened in my life lately which made me forget all the good things and people i already had in my life its not till something happends u remember what that was. i hope that i am still welcomed and am sorry for not posting. well i guess i will stop talking now and get posting again and hope to talk to u all soon

luv emz x

Bless you for your nice words about our website!

More
14 years 6 months ago #29089 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:hey guys
hello emma
glad we are starting to get back to this site
like you I have been cought up in a few things
love the photo is it me or is your hair getting longer
xxx

More
14 years 6 months ago #29091 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:hey guys
hey ducky
nice to hear from u again hope u are well?
awww thank you and lol yeh my hair is longer but it looks longer than it is tho cuz of the angle of the pic

xxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds