logolong

Introducing Your Very Own GOM !!!?

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #58540 by Will
Hello riversidemarie! Just read your profile. You have GOT to stick with this site! I'm sure that your interest in crosswords will stand you in good stead when it comes to having a 'natter' here! Although I am not new to the internet, I'm new to this site and was quite baffled at first. Thankfully we have our 'moderators' like 'BUBBADOG14' above. If you 'click' (your left mouse button) over her ident picture you will be taken to her 'profile' page. Right at the bottom of her page you will see the option to "send a private message". Click on that, type away, questions, queries etc. Click the 'send' button when your message is complete. You will get a (fairly small) text notification on the lefthand side of your screen - telling you when you have a reply ("you have (number) private message(es)"). This may take a while - depending on the time of day. I have a suspicion that Bubbadog is a full-time stripper or newt farmer in the afternoons - although I could be VERY wrong... Hope this helps a little and Welcome! (You can click on anyone's ident picture and view their profile, you may find other friends that way). P.S. I found all this out by asking!
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58550 by BUBBADOG14
If you have any problems understanding the site or any specific thing please just send me a question of what you don't understand and I will try and help you understand it. :)

riversidemarie wrote: Thank god will I thought I was the only idiot on the planet. Trying to use this site has been another steep learning curve. I'm okay when it works just do not know what to do when it does not. Please all I am sociable just not technically minded!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds