logolong

New here!

More
15 years 7 months ago #8521 by BrokenSoul85
New here! was created by BrokenSoul85
Hello everyone! Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Keisha, am 23 yrs old and live in Illinois. I have Polyarticular Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pleurisy, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Keratosis Pilaris, Unknown Infertility, Tachycardia and also suffer from migraines and allergies. Believe it or not, I believe there's more problems they haven't diagnosed yet. Anyway, would really like to talk to some other people on here that have some of the same disabilities that I do. Could really really use some good friends and there are some really important things I'd like to share with someone suffering from the same disability, if they'd like to hear it. Well, hope everyone is doin well, despite our obstacles! If you'd like to be my friend or just speak to me, feel free! Everyone's welcome! Have a great day! Nice to meet you all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8531 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:New here!
Welcome to able here

Have fun

Karl

More
15 years 7 months ago #8532 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:New here!
Hey Keisha! How are you doing? Welcome to able here. It sounds like you have a lot goin on the hunni and it cant be easy. My name is Cat and im 36. Im a mum to 2 lovely girls but much as id like it i cant run around with them :( i have untreated club feet which is an anomoly anywhere but in third world developing countrys. (thanks for noticing mum!) lol. Also i have very bad spinal issues that leave me unable to sit lay you name it at time without my doctors particular cocktail of piankillers and muscle relaxants. I,v also suffered from B.P.D for many years so my moods are quite odd sometimes. Im here to make friends too so i thought id jump on the welcome wagon and say hi!! Hope you enjoy Able here it,s a lovely forum and the people are really great here. All the best keisha i hope you become a regular!!! Cat xx:cheer:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #8583 by
Replied by on topic Re:New here!
Hi Broken...Im the silent reserved type....Have AS,Proritic Arthritus etc....But hey....If its there,might as well try it...
Put your feet up..enjoy yourself xxxx

More
15 years 7 months ago #8593 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:New here!
hi brokensoul..:)

and welcome to ablehere.:)

hope you enjoy site :)

you ll find the loud mouthed crew in the forums!!!..lol..:silly: :lol: :silly:

More
15 years 7 months ago #8608 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:New here!
you ll find the loud mouthed crew in the forums!!!..lol..:silly: :lol: :silly:[/quote]

:blink: :blink: :huh:.wonder who suzan means
hello brokensoul..welcome to ablehere :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds