logolong

football stadia wheelchair space's

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 weeks ago #52964 by
to the post in the news section on the front of the site i am a liverpool fan who goes to anfield every week(week in week out) for the under 21s football the wheelchair space's at anfield are second to none the best in the country .... they are right behind the goal in the best stand in the stadium i would recomend any one who is a disabled person to go to anfield to experience the game for them self they will enjoy it .... and the stewards who help a disabled person to there area are the best in the country

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52967 by Karl
The report is saying, they should have more wheelchair spaces.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 weeks ago #52975 by
karl i've been the ground they have atleast 49 wheelchair spaces and double or tripple the ammount for carers and visually impared people which they cater more then adequately for i am very friendly with the stewards from the club

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 weeks ago #52976 by
at the start of next season (14/15 season) there will be around 100 wheelchair spaces

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 weeks ago #52977 by

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53008 by Karl
The report was done by the government. Hull City is 6th in the table as we have a lot of wheelchair spaces around the stadium as its a new stadium..

I am a Liverpool fan too, good win yesterday. I think we can win the league, do you?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds