logolong

art

More
8 years 5 months ago #59921 by Will
Replied by Will on topic art
ron6 said,
"then i love to hear yours first Will :woohoo:
maybe we can swap our musics later.... can sound files be inserted n work?"

I don't think so alas. If you can post videos on Youtube, It could be done that way, audio with minimal visuals (or your own artwork!). Windows live movie maker works. Maybe something for the future. Yeah, I'll go first, a project for tomorrow!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #59924 by
Replied by on topic art

Will wrote: ron6 said,
"then i love to hear yours first Will :woohoo:
maybe we can swap our musics later.... can sound files be inserted n work?"

I don't think so alas. If you can post videos on Youtube, It could be done that way, audio with minimal visuals (or your own artwork!). Windows live movie maker works. Maybe something for the future. Yeah, I'll go first, a project for tomorrow!

i see. thank u. add oil Will ;)

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #59927 by Will
Replied by Will on topic art
Just thought. Soundcloud is one way of sharing music you create and it's free.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #59954 by
Replied by on topic art

Will wrote: Just thought. Soundcloud is one way of sharing music you create and it's free.

i never use that :P i just create an acccount but found its quite complicated to use, especially editing profile. cant find the edit button. the 'getting start menu, q & A' is so long that i think i need some time to get through. i go to bandroom every weekend, maybe next wk i tape some songs n upload to that cloud :laugh: hopefully :silly:
thanks Will! U are very nice :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #59987 by
Replied by on topic art

ron6 wrote:

Will wrote: Just thought. Soundcloud is one way of sharing music you create and it's free.

i never use that :P i just create an acccount but found its quite complicated to use, especially editing profile. cant find the edit button. the 'getting start menu, q & A' is so long that i think i need some time to get through. i go to bandroom every weekend, maybe next wk i tape some songs n upload to that cloud :laugh: hopefully :silly:
thanks Will! U are very nice :)

Will, the reason why i couldnt edit is because 'edit' can only be done with desktop site :pinch: i hv uploaded 2 songs. waiting for yr project :woohoo: :silly:

More
8 years 5 months ago #59996 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic art
I know no help but I tried to do the same via firefox and I cannot get it to worrk.I'm pretty challenged technologically but I got my son to try and he could not figure out how it worked. I empathise.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds