logolong

Short people being hit on the head

More
15 years 11 months ago #2461 by NaomiB
I know the subject heading is slighty insane, but has anyone ever been hit on the head with someones elbow ? happens me all the time, im 4ft 7 so im usually at peoples elbow height, got a few brusers in my time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2462 by
Naomi....Ive been given the elbow too many times to mention....It must be blinkin anoying for you xxx;)

More
15 years 11 months ago #2469 by NaomiB
hey indeed it is haha

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2499 by
Might I suggest you carry a flag.....from..The Nation of Lilliput.....:P
It might focus the minds of the Thick xxxxxx:laugh:

More
15 years 11 months ago #2503 by NaomiB
yes well i must give that a go, thanks for your not so helpful advice and input.Some people like my self joined this site to not be made fun of . . think perhaps you should think again before you start making fun and be little other members.

Naomi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2506 by
So...Naomi..you think I came on here to insult people???
Dont think the problem is mine..suggest you look inwardly if you cant see the differance between humour (as a tool against ill thinking people...Lilliput directed at the elbow hitters)...Sorry I cant be bothered....Ive just deleted a page of ramblings in explanation...Life is too short xxxxxx;)

You might like to re-read the second part of my comments before making judgemental statements to someone you nothing of......People who realy know me wouldnt dream of making such statements...So..No,I have no intention of offering an apology to someone who chooses to interprete things in a negative manner....<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2008/05/05 14:07

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds