logolong

Short people being hit on the head

More
15 years 11 months ago #2509 by NaomiB
Think we should start again . . hi Im naomi . . . i will say sorry then, i was on the defence when i read your reply.

sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2512 by
XXXXXXXXXXXx no need Naiomi XXXXXX Im Tony,and when you get to know me and my humour (which Ive chosen to use against the AS ....everyone deals with their challenfes in differant ways)youll know that Im realy a warm hearted giver....but dont tell those who know me xxxx No problems and please accept my best feelings xxxxx;) :laugh:

More
15 years 11 months ago #2514 by NaomiB
no worries x

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2528 by
gi Naomi, don't take any notice of our Tone, he often opens his mouth and put his foot in it...

right up to his neck.

he means well really.

pp xx

More
15 years 11 months ago #2534 by JustMee
Ever tried walk on your hands ?... that way they would get your bum... nice having ones bum touched or is that just me :P ;)

I don't actually have this problem but on the odd occasion I've gone out in a wheelchair I've noticed everyones bum is level with my nose. Now that's annoying. We just can't win can we :dry: :laugh:

Still best to laugh at these things otherwise they just get you down xxxx;) :kiss:

More
15 years 11 months ago #2546 by NaomiB
Guess i did jump down your throat . . after i thought to myself, flip settled down Naomi. Thanks girls for your help xx

Naomi

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds