logolong

Old TV Shows How many can you remember

More
15 years 11 months ago #3176 by Scotty
B) :cheer: I can remember Open all Hours,Rising Damp,Hello Hello come on guys help me out<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/05/31 17:53

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3183 by
It Aint Half Hot Mum........The Two Ronnies...The Goons.....Four Feather Falls.....Bonanza...Gunsmoke....Wells Fargo...Wagon Train..Rawhide....Adams Family....Maverick.....Hill Street Blues....Take Your Pick.....Celebrity Squares....Harry Worth....Hancocks Half Hour...The Prisoner.....Wednesday Play....Boys From The Black Stuff...Auf Weidesein Pet....Muffin The Mule (used to tink sexual offence )....Rag Tag and Bobtail....Bill and Ben......No Sorry Scotty cant remember any xxxxx;) :) :P :laugh:

More
15 years 11 months ago #3193 by suzan
Scotty wrote:

B) :cheer: I can remember Open all Hours,Rising Damp,Hello Hello come on guys help me out&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/05/31 17:53

:silly: ..did you edit out some colourful language there?...:silly:

:silly: ..coz im viewing it in black and white ...:lol:

xx suzan xx...:P :silly:

...ready steady go.... dixon of dock green ... crackerjack....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3200 by
Ask The Family.....Z Cars....Callum.....Invisible Manxxxxx

More
15 years 11 months ago #3204 by ducky
i will help you even if I am not a guy:S :evil: ...the Munsters. Bilko ...champion the wonder horse...misssion impossible...Bewitched... The saint ..golden shot... Magic round-about .. Andy Pandy..the lone ranger..The Walttons..and the comediens B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3210 by
Black Beauty (not that I watched it).....Its A Square World.....Sunday Night at The London Paladium...Beat the Clock.....Live From Norwich Its ??????? .......The Dick Emery Show......xxxxxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds