logolong

Old TV Shows How many can you remember

More
15 years 11 months ago #3259 by Teebird
My god Tony, you're bringing back a load of memories!

Did you already mention:

The Golden Shot
The Champions
Peyton Place

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3260 by
The Fugative....Man From Uncle....The Avengers....Grandstand......Nationwide.......The Galloping Gourmet......Je Sans Frontier.....The Woodentops.....Secret Army......Are You Being Served.....Hi De Hi.......Dads Army.....Bounty Hunter.....xxxxx;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3262 by
10000 Leagues Under The Sea....Stingray......Minder.....Ed Sullivan Show......Val Doonican Show.....Caligular.....Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire.....I Didnt Know You Cared....Wish You Were Here......The Brothers....Triangle.....Dallas.....77 Sunset Strip.....Streets of San Fransisco.....;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3263 by
Billy Cotton Band Show.....The Waltons.....Black and White Minstrels.....Tug Boat Annie.....Casey Jones.....Beat the Band....Interlude....in the name of humanity someone stop me xxxxx:( :unsure: :silly:

More
15 years 11 months ago #3267 by Teebird
I reckon you must've got an OLD TV magazine there somewhere.
How on earth do you remember all those? I can only remember them once they've been mentioned, but I can't think to remember them (if you know what I mean).

I think you've got a brilliant memory1 You've just proved it, so you can stop now if you like!:cheer: ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3270 by
Teebird...I am in your debt....I needed the off switch activated...Funny thing memory,I can remember all those from years ago....But dont ask me what I was doing three Mondays ago xxxxx ;) B) :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds