logolong

What do you think is the most annoying song ever?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 weeks ago #34735 by
Too many to mention...But ALL Cliff Richards Christmas releases :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #34746 by BUBBADOG14
Here! Here! Tony!! My mom loves Cliff Richard and when I lived at home when it was Christmas she would put his album on and we would run for the hills with our hands over our heads!! (well we didn't actually do that but you get my dift!!)go into another room with our hands over our heads How old is that bloke now??!! He could be god/Jesus he never bloomin ages!:ohmy: Sorry if I offended any christians/religous people!:unsure:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 weeks ago #34747 by
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

Here! Here! Tony!! My mom loves Cliff Richard and when I lived at home when it was Christmas she would put his album on and we would run for the hills with our hands over our heads!! (well we didn't actually do that but you get my dift!!)go into another room with our hands over our heads How old is that bloke now??!! He could be god/Jesus he never bloomin ages!:ohmy: Sorry if I offended any christians/religous people!:unsure:

I thought he was The Second Coming lol :blink: :laugh:

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #34761 by BUBBADOG14
What do you mean? Like a burp after eatting?:silly: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 weeks ago #34763 by
Controversial maybe.....Yellow Submarine...Beatles ( if anyone else had composed it ... it would have been considered crap ..in my humble opinion ):ohmy:

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #34775 by BUBBADOG14
That was a fun song when I was young (like 6yrs old) but for adults! Hmmmmmmmmm!:whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds