logolong

What do you think is the most annoying song ever?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #34599 by
They stay on My list..Useless Scots Twats xx lol

Rod Stewart...Sailing :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #34626 by BUBBADOG14
My husband loves the drum & bass group 'Scooter! I hate the thump, thump! noise and the song of thiers 'jumping all over the world!':angry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #34629 by
Bucks Fizz....Save all your kisses for me :sick:

More
13 years 1 month ago #34641 by BUBBADOG14
Tony that wasn't buzz fizz that was brotherhood of man!! now I'm showing my age! Buzz Fizz did the eurovision winning song 'making your mind up!' I should know when I was a wee girl aged about 6-7yrs old I was mad on Buzz Fizz and dad took me to the old 'night out' (which is now a night club) and the malven winter gardens to see them! I gave them a teddy bear! They eventually split up as a group. Then 2 years ago on a cruise part of the origial Buzz Fizz where an act on the ship and I got to met them and I told Mike one of the original guys in the group what a little groupie I was!:blush:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #34643 by
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

Tony that wasn't buzz fizz that was brotherhood of man!! now I'm showing my age! Buzz Fizz did the eurovision winning song 'making your mind up!' I should know when I was a wee girl aged about 6-7yrs old I was mad on Buzz Fizz and dad took me to the old 'night out' (which is now a night club) and the malven winter gardens to see them! I gave them a teddy bear! They eventually split up as a group. Then 2 years ago on a cruise part of the origial Buzz Fizz where an act on the ship and I got to met them and I told Mike one of the original guys in the group what a little groupie I was!:blush:

Well...they were both crap xxxx :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More
13 years 1 month ago #34666 by BUBBADOG14
They where the past, we are moving on to the future my friend!!:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds