logolong

Are you Romantic

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52932 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Are you Romantic
I think you need a clip around the ear my son, we have a dishwasher, please put the dirty plates etc in it.(or else) :angry: ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52939 by chakal
Replied by chakal on topic Are you Romantic
I'm romantic also, but for know I see romance only in my dreams...

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #52947 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Are you Romantic

Scotty wrote: It was ok till mum started sending me bills for dinner,also the young ladies objected to doing the washing up. How ungrateful is that, think I need an older lady who will appreciate my finer points. lol :P

No wander your young free and single!! What you need is a maid or one of those Thai brides!!
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52953 by Sandie

BUBBADOG14 wrote:

Scotty wrote: It was ok till mum started sending me bills for dinner,also the young ladies objected to doing the washing up. How ungrateful is that, think I need an older lady who will appreciate my finer points. lol :P

No wander your young free and single!! What you need is a maid or one of those Thai brides!!

Oh please dont say that Amanda, he'll have me on the web ordering one tonight lol :laugh:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52974 by Sandie
I remember making a romantic dinner for my husband on our anniversary I lit candles got some bubbly, went the whole hog. He came in looked around and said "another bloody power cut the footie is on tonight as well" Why did I bother :huh:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52998 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Are you Romantic

Sandie wrote: I remember making a romantic dinner for my husband on our anniversary I lit candles got some bubbly, went the whole hog. He came in looked around and said "another bloody power cut the footie is on tonight as well" Why did I bother :huh:

That's exactly what my Other Half would say!!! :laugh: :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds