logolong

Do Chat up Lines work

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #53010 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Do Chat up Lines work
I can't say that there was a lot of talking going on when I met my husband but later he said he liked the kind of gum I was chewing. And here we are, 33 years later. :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53021 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Do Chat up Lines work
It seems the simpler chat up lines seem to have worked in the previous years! Now I expect it's all done by text or social media. I can see someone texting or messaging via social media to the other person 'get your coat you've pulled!!'

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53034 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Do Chat up Lines work

BUBBADOG14 wrote: It seems the simpler chat up lines seem to have worked in the previous years! Now I expect it's all done by text or social media. I can see someone texting or messaging via social media to the other person 'get your coat you've pulled!!'

That is really funny Amanda, my Grandson was dumped by text, when he came round to see me I said "I see you've ditched the bitch well done" !!!!

Lets try the best put downs, When I worked in an office before I was married we had a married guy who was always pestering the girls, one agreed to meet him then left a message for his wife to be there as well, he didn't bother us again. B)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53053 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Do Chat up Lines work
When I was at a works Christmas do many moons ago, I wasn't married at the time I was engaged and we had all had a few drinks I was tipsy but not so that I could remember everything and one of the weekend boys came over and put his arm round me and slurred to me ' your so pretty and clever, you wanna go out?' I took his arm from around my shoulder and said to him ' hands off I'm way your league!'

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53066 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Do Chat up Lines work
Good one Amanda :laugh: I have used this one "You should come with a Serious Heath Warning and a bell to ring" I am not cruel he was a pain in the butt and a groper :ohmy: :blink:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53087 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Do Chat up Lines work
How about " Would you like me to walk by again so you can see how good looking I really am" B) :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds