logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 11 months ago #57614 by Sandie
What happened next was created by Sandie
I am well known on Ablehere for being a bit dippy so I thought lets see if we can
do a horror story between us.I will set the scene then you can all add your bits
then see what we end up with.

Its striking midnight and the damn lights are on the blink again, I shall settle
down in bed and drift off to sleep. I hear a noise, then the bedroom door slowly opens and something is there a hand is reaching round the door

Right its up to you add a few lines to the story then the next person can carry on from there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57618 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
and slowly a dark shadow appears at the bottom of my bed, I lie crouched paralysed with fear trying not to scream but a small whimper escapes my mouth.

More
8 years 10 months ago #57631 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next

BUBBADOG14 wrote: and slowly a dark shadow appears at the bottom of my bed, I lie crouched paralysed with fear trying not to scream but a small whimper escapes my mouth.

There I knew it an inspiring author in our midst B)

Very slowly the shadow turns and walks away,leaving a strange odour which lingered
till morning.

More
8 years 10 months ago #57637 by BUBBADOG14
the young lady awakes and smells the odour and wonders where it came from could it be a gas leak or did the dog leave her a present?

More
8 years 10 months ago #57643 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
The memory was still fresh in Melissa,s brain she sat longer with her morning coffee than usual had she been dreaming, did having her supper later than normal
cause her to see a ghostly vision or

More
8 years 10 months ago #57657 by BUBBADOG14
was the home she had lived in for most of her life haunted? As she went about her day the thoughts of what had occurred the night before and the smell she woke up to played on her mind.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds