logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 8 months ago #58472 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
Cedric suddenly felt out of his depth he reached for his mobile scrolling down his contacts he pressed the call button, After waiting a couple of minutes a voice said

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58483 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
"Hello there! That you Cedric my old friend? It's been a while, what two years? I was giving a talk on the Purple Mist phenomena and you lost your bicycle clips! Hey, have you heard from Doris Winterbottom lately? She's supposed to be into advanced telekinesis I've heard, that or wind surfing, can't remember now...and Julian, Julian Eccles, have you seen him?! Still going on about 'alternative lifestyles in the 8th dimension' I bet! And what about "Irish" Joe??? That little scandal involving the Elemental Earth Mother was a humdinger! Ah, happy days... now what can I do for you Cedders my old mate....?

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #58494 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
Cedric took a deep breath and said 'I need your help John on a big case I'm dealing with, Your old mate purple mist is back!'
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58513 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
Oh god not that again, it nearly killed me last time, is there a lady involved, Cedric said there was, forget it then old mate, just let the mist have her, it's a no win situation, I cant just abandon someone

More
8 years 8 months ago #58521 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
Cedric put down his phone and turned to the lady in the room. "Really, what do you imagine I could possibly do for you?" he asked. He was pre-occupied with his bicycle clips, his recent psychic brainstorm, the fact that nothing really seemed to make sense any more. Then he rallied, girded his loins, and pronounced, "Whatever is required, I will attempt to give service... errm have you seen my bicycle clips...?"

More
8 years 8 months ago #58530 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
Melisa chuckled Cedric was funny 'No sorry' she said feeling a lot calmer then she had felt in a long time. ' your safe here' Cedric said with a smile.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds