logolong

Chat up lines

More
8 years 10 months ago #57737 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Chat up lines

BUBBADOG14 wrote: I could be cheeky but I won't!! ;)

Sandie wrote: "If you play your cards right you could have me" was a popular one I always replied "Oh good what am I supposed to do with a loser" (I was a mouthy cow in those days) :lol: :whistle:

Oh you know me so well :laugh: B)

What about " Hey beautiful you waiting for me" the standard answer was "You worth waiting for then"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #58356 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Chat up lines
A few years ago, me and my brother (who is OLDER than me) walk into a bakers shop. The woman behind the counter takes one look at my Bro and says "I get off in half an hour, would you like to?". True!

More
8 years 9 months ago #58358 by Sandie
A very available young lady :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #58368 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Chat up lines
Actually, she wasn't that young... maybe she did it for a 'laugh' or a bet ("The next man that comes in, I'm gonna say...").

I never used chatup lines myself - too cautious, always wanted to know what I was letting myself in for.

Back in my youthful pub-going days, I had a friend who would try it on with any woman. One Friday night he spent ages chatting up the new barmaid. Towards the end of the night he came over to the rest of us and bragged, "I'm in! Going back to her's when she's finished here!"
Next day, Saturday lunch time, we're all back in the pub, when "lover boy" staggers in wearing the same clothes as the day before. His face is grey. Bags under the eyes. "I haven't been home yet..." he croaks, "Just escaped, when she finally fell asleep...".
I think he ended up married to a nice quiet girl who worked at the Post Office...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
8 years 9 months ago #58383 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Chat up lines
The thing with chatting someone up is if you pull you really don't know what your in for! It's like a pick & mix you might get lucky and get a nice one or you might end up with a yucky one!! :laugh:

More
8 years 8 months ago #58428 by Sandie
It takes all sorts to make up the world, my husband got me by coming to my table mike in hand and singing love songs, sounds naff but he was one sexy guy and he moved well, I looked in his eyes and I was a gonna, how did your fella/lady capture your heart :kiss: :kiss:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds