logolong

Favourite song of years gone by

More
8 years 7 months ago #58999 by Will
Sorry, something quite long, not to everone's taste, but for me, this was a "Favourite song of years gone by"! Post, post, knock me off here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59000 by Will
Dem red commies sure got special treatment from pinko Paul. Nuke 'em all I say! No room in the fall out shelter?? Damn!

More
8 years 7 months ago #59001 by riversidemarie
Such a perfect song Will. It evokes Sundays years ago when we did all chill out, no smart phones just being in a place that we loved with people we loved. Not been a perfect day for me but I'll listen to this as I go to sleep. Lyrics very evocative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #59002 by Will

riversidemarie wrote: Such a perfect song Will. It evokes Sundays years ago when we did all chill out, no smart phones just being in a place that we loved with people we loved. Not been a perfect day for me but I'll listen to this as I go to sleep. Lyrics very evocative.

Oh, you endearingly hopeless person! I can see you need further tuition! I assume that you are referring to "Lazy Day" by the Moody Blues? Yes, "Shut down" British Sundays in the past, were a time to just relax, because there was (thankfully) nothing else to do. I hope I've got it right about the song you mean. If not, see you at "Group Therapy"!!! Thanks for posting!

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Will.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59020 by Will
Got shifted back in time...

More
8 years 7 months ago #59021 by Will
Hope this band are still out there, in some form, some way, some personification, some times I don't know what the hell I'm talking about...

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds