logolong

Favourite song of years gone by

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60848 by Will
This one is melodically beautiful imo. Posted before in this thread. David Bowie.

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60850 by riversidemarie
Hello Will. It's good to see you back this New year, I've missed the music tracks. David Bowie. What a legend. His death makes one realise one's own mortality unfortunately. Didn't he start his career in Essex? I think his androgeny helped to put men in touch with their feminine side which was no bad thing at the time. Well the Mods started it with their pink jeans and it's progressed from there. Oh and the hippies of the sixties with their kaftans. Life seemed much freer and easier then!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

More
8 years 2 months ago #60857 by BUBBADOG14
I watched a David Bowie concert from in the 90's before I went away and was surprised by how many of the tracks I remembered! He was a legend and I was shocked at his passing. He is one of a kind and his music will live on in all of us. I read a book on holiday, a biography of Patsy Kensit and she reminded me of this track.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60858 by BUBBADOG14
Glad to see you back Will I missed you!! :)

Will wrote: This one is melodically beautiful imo. Posted before in this thread. David Bowie.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

More
8 years 2 months ago #60871 by Will

riversidemarie wrote: Hello Will. It's good to see you back this New year, I've missed the music tracks. David Bowie. What a legend. His death makes one realise one's own mortality unfortunately. Didn't he start his career in Essex? I think his androgeny helped to put men in touch with their feminine side which was no bad thing at the time. Well the Mods started it with their pink jeans and it's progressed from there. Oh and the hippies of the sixties with their kaftans. Life seemed much freer and easier then!

Totally agree with everything you say here! I have to say it didn't take much to put me in touch with my feminine side, I never wanted to be an alpha male, I was probably an omega anyway! Sorry I've been out of touch with all you wonderful people - depression, ho hum. Still not good, but trying to fight my way back. Love to all

The Proclaimers

More
8 years 2 months ago #60872 by Will
Dolly Parton.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds