logolong

Black Friday!

More
8 years 5 months ago #60353 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic Black Friday!
No need to apologise for me. If I could I would be front of the queue I would! I shopped on line in the comfort of my own home and despite all the hype I bought a boring old iron and some snuggly reindeer-strewn duvet covers, both half price! I needed them anyway!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edwin55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #60358 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Black Friday!
Edwin if you watch the news it's not just women who where pushing and being violent it was the men as well! Men are worse with hormones than women!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edwin55

More
8 years 4 months ago #60364 by Edwin55
Replied by Edwin55 on topic Black Friday!
Right! It's that way over here in Ukiah too, especially in Walmart. Craziness seems to be a trademark of the whole human family, everyone wanting things their own way. It seems so sad really.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60366 by drumroar
Replied by drumroar on topic Black Friday!
i have never been to black Friday yet i just do not want to get my leg broken

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #60367 by
Replied by on topic Black Friday!

riversidemarie wrote: No need to apologise for me. If I could I would be front of the queue I would! I shopped on line in the comfort of my own home and despite all the hype I bought a boring old iron and some snuggly reindeer-strewn duvet covers, both half price! I needed them anyway!

no need to apologise for me too :)
maybe my english is too bad to get, i dont find Edwin's words offensive, "crazy hormonal women" was what he quoted from Bubba. i hope Sandie could take it easy.
imoh, women are really more crazy than men in shopping while men are crazy in some other things.... :P

More
8 years 4 months ago #60372 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Black Friday!
Ahhh I didn't call us 'aggressive monsters'!! That is a little under the belt! Yes when we are hormonal it's best to stay out the way but we are not aggressive monsters! We are pussy cats!! :)

ron6 wrote:

riversidemarie wrote: No need to apologise for me. If I could I would be front of the queue I would! I shopped on line in the comfort of my own home and despite all the hype I bought a boring old iron and some snuggly reindeer-strewn duvet covers, both half price! I needed them anyway!

no need to apologise for me too :)
maybe my english is too bad to get, i dont find Edwin's words offensive, "crazy hormonal women" was what he quoted from Bubba. i hope Sandie could take it easy.
imoh, women are really more crazy than men in shopping while men are crazy in some other things.... :P

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds