logolong

Okay what has been making you vent! (Keep clean please!)

More
7 years 1 month ago #64342 by ducky

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Yes I understand that, it's the fact that everyone is going on about they won the Premiership last season and this season they are not doing as well. Only the top teams who have loads of money to spend on players can stay at the top of the Premiership, Leicester don't have loads of money to buy the top players. Football today is all about money not the football.
I agree with you bubbadog14 that it is all about money not the football
When did it become like that
That is why I like the world cup it is about pride for the country's except for england
funny how they play for the top teams in england brilliantly because they are paid mega bucks
but when it comes to playing for england in the word cup they are all useless

flynna3162581 wrote: i have to disagree with you here bubba..... they say its the players who are supposed to pull a team out of the shit in this predicament BUT who picks the team, who picks the formation, who tells the team which way to play, who gives out the tactics?? THE MANAGER.... and when your team isnt playing well the men upstairs(the board of directors/owner(s) will always look at the manager first

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64346 by BUBBADOG14
Have to admit that Oscar gaff was comedy gold at it's best!! Feel sorry for Warren Beatty he is going to have some stick about that booboo!! :lol:

More
7 years 1 month ago #64382 by ducky
Womans lib international day
Are telling woman not to go to work
Only shop at womans shops and minority shops
they are marching against everything imaginable it is turning into a joke
They have rights in the west the same as men
tell third world country men about equal pay they get a pittance of what woman in the west earn
And do they think rulers in africa,asia,the middle east care what you are marching for
In there countries woman cant even march and have no rights
They are turning it into men hating whinging womans lib they first started of with real concerns with the right to vote
men are beating up by there partners as well as woman and also have low pay
This is just my opinion :) x

More
7 years 1 month ago #64385 by BUBBADOG14
I do understand what you mean, you get these butch women who hate men and just enjoy marching and protesting about whatever. We need marches to be about domestic violence, women who are pushed into arranged marriages, rape things that matter not things like pay! For example my mom works as head of accounts for Land Rover Ford and she earns more than some men employees. Times have changed we need to look again at what's important for women.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64409 by ducky
Why does everybody who are against us leaving the eu and are so political correct dumb down the uk it is as if they hate this country
Dont like us to be proud of are country
Dont want us to be proud of our flag
dont want us to be proud of our history warts and all
Dont want us to be proud of any think british
All I hear is we must be proud that we open are doors to everybody from A to Z and put them first
There are a forgotton generation with all this PC stuff and putting every body in diffrent boxses which have too be ticked to get everythink
That is the white youth they are behind in schools
as they are not couloured (but white is a coulour )they are christians and most are heterosexuals at the momment they dont tick all the boxes and are not a minority
Ignore them at our peril as resentment can grow
George Galloway mention that phrase a few years ago
Every other counrty is proud of the four things I mentioned execept us
I am british proud of my flag being a christian and proud of our history
As I keep saying this is my opinion
Regards ducky x

More
7 years 1 month ago #64416 by BUBBADOG14
I do agree, I'm a proud british, royalist person! I voted to stay in the EU, I'm so disappointed that we are leaving it, we are throwing away all our tie's to Europe including business (selling or buying) and support. We are now alone on a desert Island and will have to support ourselves. I think it's going to hit us hard as a country it's the worst decision we have ever made. I can see in the future our trade coming to a halt businesses closing left right and centre, the end of NHS care and Britain being on it's knees. And now that article 50 has been started this will be the begging of a s**t slide for us!! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds