logolong

Sex

More
15 years 8 months ago #6553 by Loco
Replied by Loco on topic Re:Sex with a disability
Well I believe if you are completely honest with people about your disability from the beginning they will know what they are in store for. That way if you are open and honest about each others wants it could be strictly a sexual fulfilling encounter for each of you or maybe perhaps something else long-lasting. But with open dialog so you both know what you want ahead of time and there is no preconceived notions of a long-term relationship if it's going to be just a sexual relationship things will work out just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6555 by TheLadyMagenta
Well said tony and loco. There is a difference between love naking and humping and complete honesty is always ALWAYS the best way forward. Lady M xx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6642 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sex with a disability
No argument from me there xxxx ;) B)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33833 by teddy
Replied by teddy on topic Re:Sex with a disability
hi lady m
im teddy tony and i have spoken so he knows me please dont take exseption to this question i dont know you im afraid so i dont know if your disabled or not so if you where a fit young lady and i zoomed up to you on my viper rs wheel chair with go faster strips lol:woohoo: :woohoo: and said\" hellooo baaaby\" do ya fancy a jump would you in your honest opinion go with a disabled person.I PROMISE I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT ANYWAY BECAUSE
1 IM NOT LIKE THAT
2 I HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR LADIES
3 TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR MYSELF
4 IM UGLY :lol:
5 IM TOO WELL HUNG:P

More
13 years 2 months ago #33840 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Sex with a disability
Real people will look past the disability and fall in love with the real person, My husband and I met while I was still fully able, my illness snuck up on me slowly and took hold. So my hubby saw my body change from full heathly person who enjoyed long walks and going night clubbing to a frail person who needed help walking and required a wheelchair to go out shopping!:( We married when I was collasping while walking and no one could understand why, and needed several weeks off work. When I eventually had my body scan and needed to stay in hospital, my husband was with me when we got the results. When they told us I had osteo-porosis and told us how my life would slowly turn out, the first thing I did was turn to my husband and told him to file for divorce from me. He turned to me and told me to never again say that and he married me for me and not the shell that held me.I thought that was so true, of us.We still have an amazing sex life as there are so many positons to have enjoyable sex when you are disabled!So if someone can't love you for your shell then they are not worth it, As I have said to many of you on this site I believe there is somebody for everybody, and you will find your solemate when you least exepect it.:)

More
12 years 2 months ago #42545 by Racheldewsbury
Replied by Racheldewsbury on topic Re: Sex
There are people to have sex with out there, and if you physically able nothing wrong with sorting yourself out with the use of toys for men such as these

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds