logolong

No help here?

More
15 years 4 months ago #14662 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:No help here?
ducky wrote:

Scotty-1984
read the poem
it is amazing that people who have acctually gone through pain in there lifes and mental illneses. can by writing it as poetry make poeple undestand what they truly feel and stop and think I hope there will be sombody who will listen to me :)
love and hugs ducky xxx

Thanks Ducky :)

:) *EXTRA EXTRA BIG HUGS* :)

It took me ages to make that poem in the night of January 2004 & I had to make a brain storm & link all the words & feelings I was going through :(

I was so happy when Poetry Now Published it in there book called Whispers In The Wind, I don't get any money from my poem though, But I got it published for free & I still own The Copy Rights :)

Ducky I to hope people sombody will listen to you :)

I hope everyone on Ablehere.Com talks & listens to each other :) :) :P :P

:) *EXTRA EXTRA BIG HUGS 4 DUCKY* :)

Take Care & Take It Easy :)

I Hope Everyone Has A GREAT CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR IN 2009 :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #14975 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:No help here?
Scotty-1984
This site has been a life line to me and I only wish it had been around when I had three dreadfully wammys one year after the other
I don't belive I would have had such a humdinger of a mental break down, because I would have being able to write here all the dreadfull pain anquish resentment rage and pure hatred which I was feeling, being able to tell members here all that even if they did not understand it all would have helped me let it out instead of bottle it up untill I became ill
I could not tell family and friends it would not have been fair as they would have felt they had to choose sides because they where all cought up in it one way or another
twice since then I have had to fight from stopping myself going into 2 break downs but just knowing I can sound of on able here is the best medicant and help I could ask for
hugs to you and family love ducky :)

and a real BIG HUG to you Cat for comming into this section and being brave enough to say how you felt about things, xxxx<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/12/11 15:49

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26004 by
Replied by on topic Re:No help here?
I know this thread is over a year old, but so do most threads appear to be.

Are most of the threads and fora here now not used any more?

More
14 years 9 months ago #26011 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:No help here?
Gandra wrote:

I know this thread is over a year old, but so do most threads appear to be.

Are most of the threads and fora here now not used any more?

Users will still reply to old threads and why delete them as some of the info can be very useful

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26018 by
Replied by on topic Re:No help here?
Thank you. I am still learning how this board works, and if old threads are still in function.

More
12 years 8 months ago #37716 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re:No help here?

TheLadyMagenta wrote: Seems i managed to upset everyone... Im really sorry ok. I guess i was looking for someone/anyone to talk to and no one seemed to be here for a long time. I dont denigrate anyones problems as half the reason im jumpy i was always told the same. Sort yourself out an stop bein selfish. I find talking so flipping hard too. I never meant to make anyone feel like i was trying to put them down oe be a bitch ok an if i did im sorry. Im crap at opening up and if i do a little i tend to feel like i did something wrong. Christ i seem to be making some mistakes on this site dont i? Think i spend to much time on my own maybe. My heads in a hole now and im struggling to get out so if im rambling im sorry but im trying to be sorry while i feel like i wanna drop off the planet lol? X Im going for now i hope someone here understands.... im no sure i do.... i hate being me right now but i know it goes away just how long this time.:(

All this above u wrote about 2 yrs ago now. well hope u did manage to get out of that hole.....b4 falling into the next one..lol.........i like the lines where u talk about selfishness.....thats exactly what ive been lately accused of.....BEING SELFISH.........well lady m, let me pls call u that way, we all r a bit and even a bit more than a bit SELFISH at times, its survival, hadnt i been in a way, selfish, i certainly wouldnt be here now... and as for my being bipolar, more or less under med control, well, as 4 u, no one ever realized i had a REAL problem, even my close family thought i was:"just a bit depressed..". sort it out , theyd say. even my GP would say so. gave me some meds at a certain point but the wrong ones. ive only been here for the last 9 months now, and havent even wrote down on my profile about my being bipolar. only mentioned my stroke, which is the main reason y im here. in these olast 9 mths i managed to make friends and loose some (though probabily theyre the ones that lost a lot, not me). i talked to karl lately and he promised to open a section about bipolar disease.maybe we can meet again here or there, since it seems to me we probably share the same kind of burden. wish u well.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds