logolong

Bankers...Dont you Love Em

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19803 by
Next time your in a massive Q at the Bank because there are only two cashiers attending to 90 cuctomers at peak hours......And when you get to the front of said Q and actualy get face to face with 50pc of the staff....Then the silly person asks the same blinkin question about the Bank offering to advise you on the best means of saving your hard-earned....Use the response I gave yesterday.......
So...you,on behalf of Natwest..owned in turn by Royal Bank of Scotland...who lost billions due to reckless use of its customers money.....and the same Bank,whos chairman and board paid themselves massive bonuses and £16K per week pensions...At the taxpayers expense...who now own the whole bloody loss-making enterprise....YOU...want to advise ME.....Take your cash and Go Forth and Multiply xxxx :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Will we ever trust Banks again....I,for one, will never put more in than the Taxpayer guarentees getting me back....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19804 by Dorrie
Ditto to that:blink:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19821 by
Replied by on topic Re:Bankers...Dont you Love Em
Dorrie wrote:

You have reduced in size Dorrie.....Something you took ???? or was it a wicked witch ??? xxxx :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #19837 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

You have reduced in size Dorrie.....Something you took ???? or was it a wicked witch ??? xxxx :)

I dont know what happened, think it's because it's a cropped picture.xx

More
15 years 1 month ago #19870 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Bankers...Dont you Love Em
I have never been able to keep a lot of monny in a bank
I was giving no choice when I was working,..we where all told are wages where going to be put into a bank of are choice instead of in are hands... pensions and benefts have the choose at the momment between bank and post office...so they have you by the short and curlys (so to speake) :angry:
Dorrie at least I dont get giddy xx
later on I would like to debate the barmy EU so will put it here :evil:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/03/19 20:06

More
15 years 1 month ago #19895 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Bankers...Dont you Love Em
have heard and read that the barmy EU is going to waste monny debating about the titles mr miss and mrs
they have already debated about wether to change the name yogurts to fermented milk puddings but decieded against it
this is tax payers monny they are sqandering :angry: :angry:

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds