logolong

Bankers...Dont you Love Em

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22025 by Poopy_Pixie
Many of you will remember the first recession hosted by Mrs Margerate Hilda Thatcher and her henchmen and I truly believe that this current recession has been tougher on the ordinary person than the last one because it is showing the dishonesty of this government and its minister;;;all rotten to the core. The EU is a politically correct monster which we should not have entered any way because in essence I beleive it to be the author of the downfall of our countries identity. The freedom to roam and work wherever you will has brought mass imigration to England and I do not agree that employers give jobs to foreigners because the brits will not consider them and,let us face it,who the hell can live on the national minimum wage? Would you get out of bed for a pittance like that? I do not know how the mood temperature is like with you folks but right wing politics is being seriously considered here and I think that the BNP will make gains in the local coucil elections but must we really go down the same road they did in 1939.

The main three political parties have nothing to offer and I genuinely think we need to get out of the EU altogether because it is a megolomaniacle monster which has the disturbing habit of dumping all its rubbish here in good old Blighty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22060 by Dorrie
Poopy_Pixie wrote:

Many of you will remember the first recession hosted by Mrs Margerate Hilda Thatcher and her henchmen and I truly believe that this current recession has been tougher on the ordinary person than the last one because it is showing the dishonesty of this government and its minister;;;all rotten to the core. The EU is a politically correct monster which we should not have entered any way because in essence I beleive it to be the author of the downfall of our countries identity. The freedom to roam and work wherever you will has brought mass imigration to England and I do not agree that employers give jobs to foreigners because the brits will not consider them and,let us face it,who the hell can live on the national minimum wage? Would you get out of bed for a pittance like that? I do not know how the mood temperature is like with you folks but right wing politics is being seriously considered here and I think that the BNP will make gains in the local coucil elections but must we really go down the same road they did in 1939.

The main three political parties have nothing to offer and I genuinely think we need to get out of the EU altogether because it is a megolomaniacle monster which has the disturbing habit of dumping all its rubbish here in good old Blighty.

I admired good old Maggie, she was a very strong woman, many people in this country believe we should not have joined the EU.

Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/15 15:21<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/15 15:24

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22083 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Bankers...Dont you Love Em
Dorrie wrote:

Poopy_Pixie wrote:

I admired good old Maggie, she was a very strong woman, many people in this country believe we should not have joined the EU.

Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/15 15:21&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/15 15:24

weather you like her or not she did make us proud to be british ..I did not vote to join the EU when they first said they only wanted it for trade ..we where already trading with other countrys..joining it then gave the EU mountians of butter grain tomatoes wine ect ect, so that the prices could be kept artifisuly high and ppl were starving in other countrys ..the EU has never been any good for us we get the laws from there which are barmy and they say every one in the EU can work where they like. funny they, imergrants and assylum seekers all head for good old blity..because they get the benifts that other countyrs have not got or wont give them.. ppl would work in all the jobs if the goody goodys and the goverment stop making them feel that unless you aspire to become one of the rich what you do as a job makes you nothing :angry: :angry:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 weeks ago #22084 by
Replied by on topic Re:Bankers...Dont you Love Em
With the exception of The Court of Human Rights ( or wrongs) and the fact that We are a net contributor to Europe I would consider Good Old Blighty to be inferior for the following reasons......

1...Europe is not at war in Iraque..which the UN voted as illegal.Just us hanging on to US coat-tails.

2...We are a Chav society who has turned its back on our true history and holds up Big Brother Nobodies as Worthwhile People .Look at the rediculars images leading up to and including the State Funeral of Ms Goodie FFS ...

3...Our streets are like war zones and full of crap..We expect our police to control the killers ( armed and very dangerous) with a bloody stick

4...We allow Fit back-sliding scum to live off the state because they consider themselves too important to work for the minimum wage.So its left for US who work to support the lazy sods.Funny enough we are importing imigrants to fill the jobs that these no-hopers should take....Simple answer,you get support for three months...then nothing..

5...Maggie Thatcher was the best thing to happen to this country in centuries...She got rid of the Unions which were bringing this country to its knees...with strikes every blinkin week...dockers holding the country to ransom...car unions which destroyed their own jobs....

6...Pride....I know French..Dutch..Germans ...Belgiums...Portugese who have Pride of their country in abundance...And before anyone says move there then...That is my long term intention,to turn my back on a country that I no longer have much respect for....Run by a corrupt leadership and a foul mouthed massive group of State Hand-Out grabbing Rubbish xxxx :ohmy: :evil:Refering to fit able bodied back-sliders):evil:

All of the above Plus a previous friend who I now have only contempt for as She keeps posting on here pretending to be someone else....All looks very similar Ehhhh :evil:

Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/04/15 17:20

Mind you I could be wrong....and just having a bad day in paradise xxxxx :lol: ;) :evil:<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/04/15 17:29

More
15 years 1 week ago #22127 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Bankers...Dont you Love Em
I agree we are the major contrbuters of the EU that is why they dont want us to leave..it makes me mad when groups say that with out EU founding this or that would not have been built or that prodject would not have been funded it was the BRITISH TAX PAY'S WHO GAVE IT TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE...I will not be driven from my country because of the so called liberals who have highjacked the human right act and turned it on it head or the big brother nuts either ..I am a british christian born and raised in this country and proud of it and the history of my country.. every country in the whole dam world did unspeakable things in the name of religion,power and greed..one day common sense will rule if we can find it...

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds