logolong

Put the elderly in prison

More
10 years 2 months ago #52133 by RogerNZ
Replied by RogerNZ on topic Put the elderly in prison
In New Zealand here we have a big problem with young people with disabilities in Rest Homes it has been going on for years, we are trying to do something to stop it with the Ministry of Health etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52134 by wifepoisonedme
In Portland Oregon the local government uses resat homes to lock up disabled young people and literally treat rest homes as though they are prisons they can use to lock people up with without bothering with trials.

Many people get victimized in Portland Oregon by out of control sting operations and many young people become victims to out of control police sting operations and many people become poisoned by such sting operations here in Portland Oregon.

My older brother was victimized by a sting operation when he was only a child, he was getting poisoned by people that were involved in that sting operation, he tried finding help and no one cared, he got battered by police for trying to find help, and the government, without any trial or conviction or anything labeled my brother mentally ill and ,locked him up in a rest home and he was kept doped up continuously to keep him docile and compliant and obedient.

Police sting operations in Portland Oregon are nothing more than organized criminals within the system that are free to destroy people with impunity and police refuse to even take complaints about sting operations and just smirk at people that complain and immediately label anyone that complains as mentally ill.

So in Portland Oregon the local government uses rest homes ad a way of "Getting rid of people" and a way of "Silencing complaints" without any form of trial or due process.

Sting operations in Portland Oregon victimize so many people and no one even takes complaints on them, official denial is the norm with our local corrupt government.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52135 by wifepoisonedme
Victims of corrupt sating operations tend to get locked up in so-called rest homes and our corrupt government uses rest homes as a way of getting rid of people without the need for trials or due process.

If you believe that cops are always "Good Guys" that never lie and never do anything wrong then you should really Wiki the definition of the term "Sting Operation" and discover the fact that not only do police lie and deceive people, they also recruit civilians into helping them to lie and deceive people.

Wiki the definition, they don't hide the fact they are liars and deceive people and trick people, it's all a part of their official way of doing things.

When it comes to sting operations police do not even try to hide the fact they and their civilian operatives are liars and that they stage crimes, well they don't really try to hide the fact that anyone they victimize gets labeled mentally ill and goes straight to rest homes where they are locked up like criminals without any trial or due process, and they are kept doped up (Many times they get poisoned) to keep them silent and obedient and quiet.

Victims and witnesses to corrupt sting operations get locked up without trials, and civilian doctors lie for police and will label victims of sting operations as mentally ill as a way of locking that person up with no trial and usually that person does not come out alive.

This is how it is in Portland Oregon, I am a witness and victim of such tactics and I am not their only victim.

Sting operations are all about government being organized and staging and committing crimes and about lying for one another and sting operatives cover for one another, and sting operations in Portland Oregon get rid of a lot of people via rest homes without the need of t5rials or due process.

Do not take just my word on it, Wiki "Sting Operation" and discover for yourself how corrupt government officer's and their recruited civilian operatives are, they admit they lie and deceive people.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52151 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Put the elderly in prison

wifepoisonedme wrote: People in prison do not have it better than people in rest homes, to compare the two is impossible, it is like comparing apples to oranges.

Are you sure about this?

The elderly are given drugs so they can sleep more so its less work for the staff.

The elderly are abuse by the staff

The elderly are left in their own waste

The elderly get poor and cold meals

The elderly in their own home only get a microwave meal. As the carers don't have enough time to cook them a meal

The elderly in their own home get abuse and rob

Do I need to say anymore?

More
10 years 2 months ago #52154 by wifepoisonedme

Karl wrote:

wifepoisonedme wrote: People in prison do not have it better than people in rest homes, to compare the two is impossible, it is like comparing apples to oranges.

Are you sure about this?

The elderly are given drugs so they can sleep more so its less work for the staff.

The elderly are abuse by the staff

The elderly are left in their own waste

The elderly get poor and cold meals

The elderly in their own home only get a microwave meal. As the carers don't have enough time to cook them a meal

The elderly in their own home get abuse and rob

Do I need to say anymore?

I don't know why you are assuming I think rest homes are good places when I clearly describe rest homes as hell holes,,, I already know rest homes are hell holes.

But to say people that are in prison have it better is simply not true, I know for a fact people in prison do not get three hot meals a day for example, I also know a lot of people get beaten up in prison and are denied emergency services, I also know that people behind prison walls are cut off from the real world and cannot tell people themselves just how bad things are in prisons.

I do not describe rest homes as good places, and neither do I describe prisons as good places, their both run by the state and are used to warehouse people and to HOLD people there.

Abuses in both are common and regular and state sponsored and approved by the state, and it's the news medias job to hide and conceal the majority of such abuses.

I am not disagreeing with you in regards to rest homes being hell holes, I am disagreeing with you in the regards that you describe prisons as better than rest homes, because prisons are not better, except for the rich and influential.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52165 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Put the elderly in prison
Have you been in prison?

In Uk Prisons, they get

3 meals daily.

Gym

Pool Tables

Sky TV

I would say, this is better than care homes!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds