logolong

Warning over disability living allowance shake-up

More
11 years 3 months ago #46579 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you galeforce for informing us of the small break people on indefinate DLA like myself will get from the PSA vultures!! That's relief for me as I have been worrying about it everyday! So we get 2 years grace to enjoy everyday until worrying again!! :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46600 by galeforce81
Maybe longer as thats just when it starts and will take at least 3 years to complete maybe more. Hopefully as there will be a general election, another party will get in and put a stop to it.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46603 by BUBBADOG14
I really hope either any party gets in and puts a stop to it or the goverment gets bullied into finding another way to make cuts instead of attacking vunerable disabled and sick people!

More
11 years 3 months ago #46618 by BUBBADOG14
My husband seems to think you have read it wrong as he keeps up todate with PIP because he knows I get very stressed over it. The PIP assessments are still going ahead for everyone now! That includes people on indefinate DLA, it just depends where you are in the country when you will will be assessed. So watch your letterbox for a brown envelope from DWP!!

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #46633 by galeforce81
No, existing claiments will start getting transferred from Oct 2015. Although if you are in one of the test areas this may not be the case but for the majority it is.

Check this link specifically 1.9
www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/pip-assessment-thres...ltation-response.pdf
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by galeforce81.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #46634 by
Its hard out there for everybody the tory are going into hard and quick i get
lower dla had that stopped got it back 18 month later i can say hand on heart there i people need this more then me a who desevre it but there lots of people out there who dont care people say i always look well but they cant feel what im going though inside my body like other people dla for people who need it but there are people who take advantage of these systems sadly

forgive spelling

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds