logolong

Hello all

More
13 years 2 months ago #34034 by niteowl
Hello all was created by niteowl
Hi,
I am new to chatting but look forward to getting to know people here. It was very difficult to find a friendship site for disabled people, and I am glad to be able to have the chance to communicate with others who actually understand how pain and disability can change your life.
Can someone please tell me if there are specific times when the discussion rooms are open, and also what is \"Karma?\"
I am a woman, 61 years of age, and I live in the UK. I hope to make some friends on this site. If you would like to know more about me, please feel free to contact me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34037 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Hello all
Hi Niteowl, And a warm Welcome to Ablehere! Your question about karma I don't fully understand and I have been on here months!:S I hope to here from you in the forums and maybe catch up with you in the chat room.If you get the answer about karma before more me let me know what they say!:lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #34041 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello all
Hi Niteowl and a very warm welcome to you..hope you find friendship on here ...As for the Karma ratings..each time you make an entry in forum if another member reading it thinks you need it/or approve of your comments ..they can click on the thumbs up..If they think otherwise or disagree they can click the thumbs down...Its a voluntary option xxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34049 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Hello all
Welcome to Ablehere niteowl

Have fun

Karl

More
13 years 2 months ago #34053 by angel of love
Replied by angel of love on topic Re:Hello all
hi nite owl wellcome :lol:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34055 by niteowl
Replied by niteowl on topic Re:Hello all
Hello,
Thanks for replying. I look forward to trying out the chat rooms properly soon, and getting to know the people here. I wish I had known about this site years ago. It would have maybe helped pass many a quiet day.
Speak to you soon.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds