logolong

Scottish funnyman living between Thailand and Vietnam

More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #69755 by Craig PG
For work reasons, I am on a schedule of going to bed at 5pm and waking up at midnight. It is not ideal and I would say that the time zone is literally the worst thing about living here. Nevertheless I am still enjoying this experience and have nothing to really complain about. I hope scheduling my life around the best time for me to work delivers financial surplus I am hoping for, but only time will tell. I will probably try and keep this routine up for the month of April, before having some fun in May.

I got a bike taxi back to my apartment the other day and saw a couple and a Siberian Husky all on the one bike. The kind of thing you won't see back in good ol' Europe.

More fun soon :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Craig PG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #69761 by BUBBADOG14
It does make me laugh what you see on motorbikes and scooters from 2 people and a baby or child or 2 people and a dog or cat or even one person and a baby or child or dog or cat!!

Attachments:

More
5 years 1 week ago #69815 by Craig PG
Songkran is coming!

Watergun, protective phone and wallet bag purchased. Looking forward to my first water fight in almost two decades lol
Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #69864 by Craig PG
I leave Chiang Mai to spend another month Vietnam on May 17th. I like the idea of a month in Vietnam, because there is such a great community in Chiang Mai with a great stand up scene that it becomes hard for me to fully focus on making money with poker. I have no friends or connections at all living in Vietnam right now, so I know when I go there for one month I could put 250-300 hours of work into poker. I'll also have a good amount of time to write comedy to try out when I get back to Thailand!

I am going to a stand-up comedy writing workshop here tonight, then I have another open spot this Saturday night. Exciting times!

I also went to see Avengers Endgame this morning and it was an absolute blast! Three hours of non-stop fun.

More
4 years 11 months ago #69871 by BUBBADOG14
I'm so jealous of you getting to be in the far east!! And getting to travel to Vietnam, that is one place me and my husband want to visit it's on our Bucket list. When my knee's are ready for a long haul flight we will get our butts over that part of the world as we really want to see it again and hopefully get to visit Vietnam.

You lucky so and so getting to see Avengers End game, it comes out in the U.K today but I won't see it till it comes out to rent on Sky as me and cinema's don't mix well!! Until then I'm content with my 'Game of thrones'!!

More
4 years 11 months ago #70004 by Craig PG
I am now back in Saigon. I flew in from Chiang Mai today, and I'll be here until June 14th. Already organised another stand-up spot for Thursday the 23rd! I'll just do my best material and try and get the performance filmed so that I can put it up on YouTube for people to see. I've been performing a lot at open mic nights in Chiang Mai and they've almost all went well. It really sucks though because this really hot German girl I've spoken to a bit decided to come and see me perform the one time I messed up my lines and got the worst reception I've had since I've been doing it in Thailand. I probably had no chance of getting with her anyway, but after that I can't even justify sending her another message lol.

More fun soon :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds