logolong

My holiday at Primrose Valley 2010

More
13 years 9 months ago #30554 by Karl
I went to Primrose valley with my mam and sam my niece. 45 minutes we were there before sam had a fit. She was shaking on the floor with her eyes rolling back. She never had a fit before, so it was an ambulance job. We followed the ambulance to scarborough hospital. I always thought when you go to hospital in an ambulance you see a doctor straight away.

We went into a packed waiting room, and waited, and waited, it said on the board the waiting time is up to 2 hours.After 90 minutes a woman shouted the waiting time is longer now as a big traffic accident has come in. A hour later we saw an assessment doctor. She decided sam needed some more tests, so back in the waiting room for another hour.

Then they did some tests, for 90 minutes, so finally discovered the problem she had low blood counts so she was admitted and had 3 pints of blood, 5 days later she came out. The low blood was cause by heavy periods so over the years the blood has been getting lower and lower.

So the first day we were in hospital for 8 hours... Came out at midnight. We thought we were going to get lost on the way back to the caravan as we didn’t have the sat nav with us. We found the caravan easy as we follow the signs to filey. The next day we took the sat nav with us to find the hospital, the stupid sat nav got us lost.

On Sunday we got to the pub early to get a good seat to watch dippy England. 2 hours later the pub was empty and music was on the televisions. I said ask them at the bar if they are showing England. They said no, but it is on in the club house, 30 minutes to go to get the passes and then back to the club house. Sod it as it would of been packed. So I watched the awful game in the caravan on a 14 inch television.

On Monday my neighour texted me to tell me my bedroom window is broken. At first we thought someone broke it. But the crack goes from the handles, so we think the sun cause it to crack as it was going a funny colour before we went on holiday.

On Thursday a bird crapped on my lap, so I had a fit, but no ambulance came. People just laughed at me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #30558 by
;) Karl my friend..next time you going away dont ask me to come...I will be washing my hair ...or having my feet done...or hitting the wall with my head xxxx ;) :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds