logolong

Primrose Valley Oct 2010

More
13 years 6 months ago #31664 by Karl
Primrose valley October 2010

I went to Primrose Valley with my mam and my niece, we stayed in a private caravan as its a lot cheaper than primrose rates. We went into the office to pick up the keys, but the entertainment passes wasn’t with the keys. The stuck up bitch snob insisted we need to pay for them, so my mam paid £75 for 3 passes. I knew this wasn’t right so while my mam and Sam was making the beds, I texted the owner of the caravan and asked him about the passes. He said, “sorry I forgot to tell them about the passes but if you go back and show them this text you will get free passes and full refund.” I shouted to my mam as she was in the bedroom, “hurry up as we got to go back to the office to see the bitch again” We saw a fat man first, told him the story, showed him the txt from the owner. He went into next office with my phone so we followed him. He was talking to her but she wasn’t listening to him as she was doing some office work. He said have you seen this text! She looked and the stuck up bitch snob said “the txt could be off anyone” I said, “no, it cant as his number is at the top” She said, “ok I will ring him up but he was engage. So she said sit down in the corner over there, and I will try again” Basically, she was saying get out of my sight (bitch), so we waited and waited but she was not trying to ring him as she had a big queue of people waiting to see her. I told my mam to use my phone to call him. We got thru to him, explained the bitch didn’t believe us. He said ok I’ll talk to her. We jumped the queue and stopped her and gave her the phone. They talked and she gave him a lecture about the passes process then we finally got the passes for free. Finally the cheeky stuck up bitch snob said you must be fed up now. I thought Yes because of you silly cow but I just looked and went out.

Despite the terrible weather we went out every day to a lot of places like brid, flamborough, Whitby. The massive ship has gone from Whitby, I was devastated as I really wanted to see the ship again. When you ask where it gone? People would point where it was. I know where it was as you can see the big gap in the harbour duh!! A massive pirate ship disappears and no-one realises in Whitby, I reckon its a mysterious for Dr. Who to solve.

On the last Saturday we were going into the mash and barrel pub to get a meal and watch the rugby final but the lift was broken so I couldn’t watch the rugby match. We went too pappa johns pizza restaurant but the lift was broken too. I knew it would be broken as it always is buggered. So we had to go into burger king for a meal. Finally I went for a pee and the disabled loo was out of order. So I am suing Primrose valley again and I want compensation for;

1. Missing the rugby final

2. Forcing me to eat unhealthy at burger king

3. Travailing extra 500 yards to the next disabled toilet

4. Travailing into brid to get a Sunday dinner as the lifts was still broken the next day.

5. up setting my feelings :)

On the last morning I was laid in the bed, then I heard my mam shouting Samantha, Samantha, in a worrying voice. I knew something was very wrong. So I quickly jumped out of the bed on to my knees, banged the sliding door open and crawled like lightening to their bedroom. If I was on an assault course I would of won gold, and it is a good job I had my socks on as I would of had carpet burns on my feet, carpet burns are awful on the top of the feet and last for ages. I’m sure you know how painful carpet burns are, so back to the story, I went into the bedroom and quickly assess the situation, told my mam to leave her on the floor and get my phone and call 999. Sam was rolling around and doing a crying noise really loud, the operator told my mam to leave the room as she couldn’t hear her. So I had to stop a strong 22yrs old woman from rolling into the beds. Once she was on her front I kneed on her arm so she couldn’t roll over any more. After a minute or 2 she calmed down, she was sitting up on the floor against the bed then the first ambulance man came in to the room. At the split moment he thought which one is having a fit as I was on my knees and Sam was sitting on the floor then he went to her as she was looking more dopey than me. Mam told him, Sam has learning problems, he said does she have cerebral palsy, she said, no. Two more ambulance men came, they said, does she have cerebral palsy, mam said no again. 5 minutes later they said are you sure she doesn’t have cerebral palsy. I think I brain washed the ambulance men just by looking at me, maybe I should become a hypnotist, look into my eyes. Anyway, my mam made the ambulance men to put socks on her before leaving the caravan. 2 hours later, we got to the hospital as we didn’t rush to get there as before we was there for 8hrs. I saw her laid on the bed, I thought is she dead or sleeping, then the doctor came to tell us she is ready to leave so they woke her up. We was shocked, we even brought a pack up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds