logolong

Showers over baths new addition!!

More
6 years 10 months ago #64972 by BUBBADOG14
We have been searching for the last few weeks since we have been back from Egypt for our late summer holiday and have been hit with the same problem Showers over baths in the rooms, no walk in showers! And we where getting really despondent with looking and sending emails to the hotels asking if they have any disability rooms with walk in showers.
Until today my husband found a new hotel and it looked beautiful until watching the video on Utube and seeing it had Shower over bath. So my Husband hit trip advisor and read that the hotel overs 'Bath Boards' to the disabled visitors. Which is great! I want to know if other hotels offer the' Bath Board' option if there rooms have shower over bath to disabled visitors if not they should because they would get a lot more visitors. But they should put this in the broaches!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #64976 by Karl
They are called wet rooms! I always have a wet room on holiday. I always email them to check.

More
6 years 10 months ago #64997 by BUBBADOG14
I do know cheeky about wet rooms! But Greece and Spain only have one or two of them, the majority of them have showers over baths. I have found another disability holiday site that has thrown up a couple of others so we are going to pass them on to our travel agent on Tuesday.

Karl wrote: They are called wet rooms! I always have a wet room on holiday. I always email them to check.

More
5 years 1 month ago #69504 by Garryb10
i think showers over baths are very dangerous for anybody
would be much harder for disabled
should be banned

More
5 years 1 month ago #69515 by PIPPIN2782
Some people can't help it if there can't get out of a bath. then a shower is easier for people to not struggle to get out of. I used to struggle to get out of a bath so now I have a wet room with a shower.

More
5 years 1 month ago #69516 by PIPPIN2782
I think disabled people ought to have a wetroom instead of bath with a shower over it. I know myself how dangerous there are. I used to have one a bath with a shower over it I could not use it was hard to stand under it.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds