logolong

Why would someone knock my karma down?

More
13 years 2 months ago #34131 by mad nat
Amanda!! it,s just gone midnite n i,ve just ad a fone call maria is awake n very angry??? typical maria!!!lol she,s still pretty sick but i gota drive up 2 elp calm her down i dnt care as long as she,s awake! i,ll letchu no how she get,s on Natty xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34135 by BUBBADOG14
Hun that is what it is supose to do!! -7 to -6 and get me to 0 then I can get positive Karma!! :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34136 by BUBBADOG14
That is great news!! I am so relieved!!But there is still a long way to go to get our Maria back!But at least we have some good news!I think I am going to bake a celebratory loaf of bread! Don't ask Hubby brought us a breadmaker and we are now baking like mad! Got our 3rd loaf on now last 2 where like bricks! Found out why now so 3rd time lucky!!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34206 by chakal
don't take karma that seriously it's just for fun!

More
13 years 2 months ago #34217 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you chakel, It's nice to hear from a stranger being so polite.It's just got to me about the Karma that someone just thought it would be fun to mess with my feelings. It's just sad that in this world some people think it is fine to bully and upset people with their precious time.Time is an important thing, you don't know how much time you have.:dry:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34224 by angelmate
Hey Amanda,
Thank you and all the other members on this site for your prayer,s,

I am now out of the i.t.u but i,m pretty fed up! the doctor told me that i could go home today but it now seem,s i won,t be going home until friday at the earliest! not impressed! i dunno what Nat has told you but i am now on dyalisis, i have to say it was a hugh shock,one minute i,m sent into hospital because i have a persistant kidney infection,the next thing i know i,m waking up hooked upto machines and drip,s, thennnn if that wasen,t enough i,m told \"hello maria,you,ve been very sick, and we have some new,s for you?\" i,m then told, you know you,ve been very ill with your kidney, so of course i said yes, then i,m told have you noticed the tube,s in your upper chest??, funny but yes i have noticed it,s hard not to! he then tell,s me we had to dyalise you on sunday and sadly your kidney cannot sustain itself anymore, your infection,s are getting so bad now that you are no longer responding to any of the antibiotic,s including the i.v antibiotic,s so we had no choice but to dyalise you on sunday, we have run alot of renal function test,s, sadly your kidney just isn,t working if we leave you and do nothing there,s a very real possibility that your kidney will cease to function then you would got into total renal failure within 2 week,s your other organ,s would shutdown and you would die.
What a way to be told hey?? i at first thought it was a wind up?? but i noticed i,ve been feeling pretty rough now for quite a while but i just assumed it was all the infection,s, apparently that was when it was found that my kidney function really slowed down hence the reason i had to have emergancy dyalisis and now i,ve got to have it 3 times a week, i am also on the kidney transplant waiting list and i,m on all kinds of drug,s, i,ve had to have my morphine upped cuz my fibro is really playing up, i don,t know if it cuz of the infection,s etc, or what? i just know i am very very tired all the time, my joint,s are aching like buggery and they want me to get a wheelchair because my leg,s and arm,s hands etc are getting so swollen it hurt,s like hell!! i,m having a bone scan done in the morning because i have broken two bones within 4 week,s and they just wanna check everything is ok?? so all in all i had hoped to come home today but i,m not however i am so thankful to Natty for bringing my laptop to me, i feel like i,m going crazy!!! the nurse,s are great but i just hate hospital,s and i believe you feel better when your home soooo i,m praying i,ll get out of here soon!
Thank,s Amanda for asking after me i hope you are ok? as for a wheelchair race, to be honest i don,t intend going in one yet!
Well i,d better go for now before hitler in knicker,s comes moaning her head off take care Amanda and i,ll catch up with you later on maria x

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds