logolong

Why would someone knock my karma down?

More
13 years 2 months ago #33996 by Karl
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

I don't mind Karl 'giving me one!' as long as it is in the verbal text and not the physical type!!;) :laugh: Look at the merchendise,but don't touch!! :lol:

Ok I'll look but I won't touch :blush:

You are -6 now :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34017 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you Karl my sweetie!:kiss: You are a true gentleman!:lol:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34079 by poppy67
Just saw this so i gave u thumbs up so you're at minus 7 again tried to do it again but it said u can only do it once. No idea why any1 would do it to you mate hope it gets back to norm soon maybe you should report it x

More
13 years 2 months ago #34080 by mad nat
I,m disgusted to hear that another member would do ths to you!, it,s as if someone is jealous of you,you give good advice and you are worth a million dollar,s don,t let it get to you,show them you,re better than them hold your head high and show them they are nothing but pondlife! try not to get too down about it, you certainally help angel and you welcomed me to this site some people are just too nasty! they should geta life sad or wot!! don,t let it get you down :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34081 by mad nat
Oh i,m really sorry how can i add ur khama? i went 2 increase it by applauding but it knocked u down i,m really sorry it wasen,t delibarate could you just tell me how to add ur khama, i don,t think u realise just how special u r nat

More
13 years 2 months ago #34082 by mad nat
Hey karl,
ow can i add 2 bubbabogs khama? she doesn,t deserve 2 b treated like this she is g8 she as elped my mate as well as make me feel welcome please can you tell me ow 2 ad a point 4 er khama cheers Nat

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds