logolong

Not Well at mo!

More
13 years 1 month ago #34274 by BUBBADOG14
Not Well at mo! was created by BUBBADOG14
Hi Guys & Girls!! I just wanted to tell you know and warn you I am not too well at the moment.I have had a 'flare up' as we call it in Osteo world!! Both my legs, both my hips and lower back (well I might as well said my bottom half!) have become very painful and have swollen up.I feel very fragile,so I have been put on bedrest until I begin to feel stronger.I have had my morphine increased so having to have oral morphine as well as M.S.T tablets.So if I write something that makes no sense please forgive cause I feel alittle out of it.Will try and stay on computer when I feel upto it.:sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #34287 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:Not Well at mo!
Hey Amanda,
You have my full sympathy,s! and yes i mean it, i am now home,i came home to find that i no longer have a bath but a level access shower {i,ve waited 5 yrs for it!}i don,t know what natty has been telling you?, i am being assessed for a wheelchair due to my fibro and i have osteoporosis {sorry i don,t know how to spell it}i am now also on regular dyalisis {3 days a week} that was a shock, i know my kidney isn,t too great but i never realised it would go down so quick,and then to find out i,ve got osteoporosis scares me so you really do have my full sympathy and i really mean that,i too have m.s.t and oralmorph it tastes horrible but it does help the pain.
Now amanda you and i know how pain can make us,you can be irritable and very cranky but not everyone know,s that, i tend to bite peoples heads off when i,m in pain and to be frank i can,t be bothered so if your friends here don,t understand then if they can,t let it go then to my way of thinking there not much of a friend.

Amanda if i can be of any help then please let me know, i know that when your in pain, people don,t understand but i know i keep saying it please know you are not alone and i can honestly say i do know how you feel, for the time being take care and godbless maria xxx

More
13 years 1 month ago #34313 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Not Well at mo!
Thank you so much my dear friend!:)We truely are the terrible twins then!:lol:
Natty was so sweet and told me everything but the osteo-porosis.Wow what a shock for you.Don't worry about the wheelchair, is it just for outside like me then? I know how you much feel,you must detest the idea, but you will get used it. Eventually I was running over people who got on my nerves and p***ed me off!Is your's a self prople, if it isn't get one,cause you will hate people pushing you, and you will want your independance, honestly!
Becareful with the oromorph! it is a very addictive drug!Only take it when you need it.
Hope this helps chat soon.xx

More
13 years 1 month ago #34346 by angel of love
Replied by angel of love on topic Re:Not Well at mo!
ur im our prayers amanda xxx:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Attachments:

More
13 years 1 month ago #34366 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Not Well at mo!
Thank you Angel of love for a kind message.:kiss:

More
13 years 1 month ago #34383 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Re:Not Well at mo!
Hey think positive, wishes for a re-grouping of the monster and know you will survive the storm,and be dancing in the rain again soon :) best wishes for a speedy one !

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds