logolong

British Television programmes

More
12 years 4 months ago #41183 by BUBBADOG14
I wanted to see if any other UK members had seen the BBC3 comedy show Mongrels? I haven't seen such a funny show in all my life! It is clever because for people who haven't seen it, it's a programme made with just animal puppets, they have a couple of humans in it but it's just with these puppets the sort like the muppets.
It does have a lot of bad language in it but even with the bad language it has me in stitches. They have a storyline to each episode so it's not just a sketch type run thing, so it runs along with a story, and they do parody's of songs in a part of the story line.
So if you don't mind some swearing and enjoy comedy I suggest 'Mongrels' on BBC3 Monday's @ 10.30pm

Would you like to suggest a television programme?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #41287 by Tiggeriscool1
hello

l like a program called whose line is it anyway

l know that there is a british one and then it was also over here in Canada. l liked the Canada version. It was an improvisational comedy TV show.

l seen 1 show of it and l was hooked..

More
12 years 4 months ago #41324 by BUBBADOG14
Yes we do have who's line is it anyway on BBC, that programme has been going a very many years now but still is suited to life in general and has suited to todays age generation now. It's still as fresh and funny!

More
12 years 3 months ago #41734 by BUBBADOG14
Why are BBC1 & ITV mainly showing so many repeats recently? :angry: I'm noticing on the TV listings they are repeating programmes and films 48hrs after they are originally on. It's becoming annoying especially when they have players in this computer age where if you have missed a programme you can watch it there!! :angry:
So there is no excuse! We are paying for t.v licences so aren't we entitled to have good tv? what do you think?

More
12 years 3 months ago #41741 by Karl
BBC is having big cut backs so you will be seeing even more repeats! The Something for the weekend is going in march due to cut backs. I am gutted as I like watching this programme on the Sunday morning with a hangover :S

ITV are not making enough money these days as the competition is very hard with a lot of channels

Only Sky are making new programmes these days. Im lucky enough to afford sky. I nearly had a nightmare when my sky wouldn't work at dinnertime today. after 10mins of playing with it I decided to switch everything off for 5 mins. Then it started working again phew lol

More
12 years 3 months ago #41762 by BUBBADOG14
I to have sky+ if I did't have that I'm sure I would go totally loopy! Thank goodness for Sky. I like 'something for the weekend', I find Tim Lovejoy amusing. I liked him on Soccer AM but that show has gone to the dogs since he went it hasn't got that 'bouncebackability' anymore the funniest thing on that show now is 'tubes question!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds