logolong

Sad news

More
11 years 10 months ago #44232 by BUBBADOG14
Sad news was created by BUBBADOG14
This morning my little baby bubbadog(Beauty) had to be put to sleep. My husband & I are broken hearted and feel the silence in the house all ready. Please understand if I'm not around for a couple of days. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #44233 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Sad news
It will be in doggy heaven now
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

More
11 years 10 months ago #44234 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Sad news

BUBBADOG14 wrote: This morning my little baby bubbadog(Beauty) had to be put to sleep. My husband & I are broken hearted and feel the silence in the house all ready. Please understand if I'm not around for a couple of days. Thank you.

Bubba, I'm so sorry for your loss of your furbaby.

Jana

More
11 years 10 months ago #44236 by sploge
Replied by sploge on topic Re: Sad news
i was the same when my cat past away it was hard for me as she saved my life twice now i have a new cat and she looks after me as if my last one left her mark for the next one

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #44240 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Sad news

BUBBADOG14 wrote: This morning my little baby bubbadog(Beauty) had to be put to sleep. My husband & I are broken hearted and feel the silence in the house all ready. Please understand if I'm not around for a couple of days. Thank you.

Dear BUBBA, so sorry to read about your hairybaby. I feel for you because I know what it's like. I grew up with cats as well as other animals, and I consder myself lucky to have been able to enjoy the company of both cats and dogs almost throughout my whole life. I wish that you'll be able to see it in perspective a few weeks from now, remembering your little Beauty for the special baby it'll always be for you. I also hope you'll be able to give a happy home to another little furry one, in need of 'special' attentions. I'm sure you have plenty of love to give him too. BTW, I have two now, and though they're about 10 yrs old they're still a lot of fun...though it took a while before they got used to the wheelchair...
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by tessa.

More
11 years 10 months ago #44251 by DarkFairy
Replied by DarkFairy on topic Re: Sad news
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how you must be feeling, as my dog died four days ago too. I'm heart broken too, but it was better for my dog this way. I made a photo collage of pictures of my dog. We are going to print it and give it a special place in the living room. Maybe you can do something like that too, to remember your dog. I hope you feel better soon.

Love,

Janneke

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds