logolong

Sad news

More
11 years 10 months ago #44272 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Sad news
Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I think I will have to explain that Beauty/Bubbadog was a cat he is the beautiful cat with me in my picture. He was nicknamed Bubbadog by my crazy husband who put Bubba from the forrest Gump film (he loved the name my husband did!!) and the fact Bubba thought he was a dog, he would jump on the window and try and scare the postman!! (meow is a softer sound than a dog bark!)He also bombed round the house like a greyhound! So that is where he got the nickname Bubbadog.
Your lovely messages touched me, and though the massive hole in our heart Beauty has left will never be filled because he was our baby (as we can't have children) the pain in our hearts is easing alittle day by day, and the tears are not flowing as much. And the answer to are you going to have another pet the answer is no, my last cat before beauty was my 1st ever child pet and he lived to the grand age of 19yrs old and he died of a brain tumour and that was very sad and we had Beauty 2 days after K.T passed so I wasn't alone in the day. But now my husband and I want to go on long cruises which wouldn't be fair to a pet. So no more pets. Thank you again for your lovely messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds